Keywords: Acoustic. Mandolin. Harmonies.
I’ve written about Los Angeles natives Milo Greene before when they were featured as a showcase artist for SxSW but I just came across this acoustic live performance of “1957” recorded for Dickies. The vocal harmonies are stellar but I guess that’s to be expected when literally every single member of your band can sing. You can grab “1957” and more on their eponymous 2012 album here.
- controllablechaos said: Your taste in music is so grand :)
- controllablechaos reblogged this from 34thandnow and added:
- matttde likes this
- theahas reblogged this from 34thandnow
- startofpaperdreams reblogged this from 34thandnow
- startofpaperdreams likes this
- 34thandnow posted this